Flip through a sample before you buy!
Visit this website to see a filled sample version: aryamurali.com/planner
- Type: Undated
- Size: A5
- Number of Pages: Around 180
- Duration: 6 months
- How to use this planner guide included
- Free included access to all guidance material ( aryamurali.com/planner) and email support ([email protected])
- Note: This is only a planner. Journaling pages are not included.
- MID YEAR SELF REFLECTION
- THE BIG PICTURE
- LIFE COMPASS ASSESSMENT
- YEARLY ONE GOAL
- QUARTERLY & MONTHLY GOALS
- GOAL PRIORITY
- GOAL BREAKDOWN (8 goals)
- QUARTERLY REFLECTION (2 quarters)
- MONTHLY REFLECTION AND PLANNING (6 months)
- MENTAL HEALTH ASSESSMENT (4 sheets)
- HABIT TRACKER (4 sheets)
- EISENHOWER MATRIX (4 sheets)
- JOURNAL PROMPTS (70 prompts)
- LETTER FROM ME TO ME
- BLANK PAGES FOR NOTES
Follow the guide below to Print and Bind your planner
Watch this quick video to understand how to print.
Quick Printing Guide
- Purchase the printable and download the zip file.
- Extract the zip file to get a folder that contains 2 files – one for hard binding and one for spiral binding.
- Go to your local printing shop to print the pages. Remember to select the appropriate file for the kind of binding you want.
- Ask them print on A4 sheets (print on both sides – this will cover 4 A5 pages). Follow the recommendations below when printing.
- Upon printing go to your binding shop and get them to bind the book.
- For spiral binding – Ask them to cut the pages in half and spiral the pages.
- For hard binding – Tell them that the section size is 8 pages. Ask them to fold first 8 pages, stitch and bind. (The first section is pages 1 to 32, the second section is 33 to 64 etc..) The page numbers will guide them.
- Recommended paper quality: 100 gsm Bond Paper (Locally called as Buff paper)
- Recommended printing mode: Black and White printing (There is no design within that needs you to do a colour print)
- Recommended binding: Both spiral and hard binding are good enough. Your choice.
- Paper + Printing cost = Between INR 150 to 400
- Binding cost = Between INR 50 to 250
- Note: Spiral binding is cheaper. 80 gsm paper is cheaper. Black and White printing is cheaper.
- Also Note: These are only indications. Exact costs may vary.
About the Planner
I love journaling and have been journaling for the past 6 years. But quite recently, I started doing Monthly reviews with myself around how my life is progressing and what goals I have for myself for the next month… soon I started seeing myself set up 1-hour meetings with myself every month to do my monthly review. I had more clarity around what projects I want to work on and will prioritise. Overall, it gave me more clarity of thought and direction.
As I started finding it a pain to manually write all my reflection questions every single month, I set out to print my own planner and journal. What I ended up creating was loved not just by myself, but by several others. I’ve hence decided to share my planner with everyone interested to use this.
I will be sharing more videos and guidance around how to use this planner, but the planner itself contains a lot of guidance on how to use it. Aside from all this, I will be available over email to answer any of your questions and concerns.
I hope that you find the same value that I found with this planner. Happy writing!
Learn more about the planner: aryamurali.com/planner
Email me: [email protected]
Suresh Palayil (verified owner) –
This is a best tool for organizing your thoughts, emotions and plan to achieve your goals. Congratulation Arya Murali for your great efforts to design this unique planner.