- Where you naturally stand apart is where you have inherent strength or interest. Find those areas and learn deeper. Get a certification.
- Every time there is a higher bar you are trying to breach, there will be self-doubt. But courage is clamping down your fear and moving ahead.
- Don’t go for half-baked goals.
- Do whatever it takes to excel.
- Your good work is always noticed by someone. Keep at it.
- You might not always get what you want. Take what you get and work with it.
- Find people/mentors. Build personal connect and relationship.
- Learn how to learn. During early career, invest in learning, reading and exposure.
- Don’t limit your learning to only few areas.
Annie speaks :)
[facebook url=”https://www.facebook.com/rethinkcollect/videos/1016329885187967/” /]